2022 Nanzan University Fall Entrance Ceremony
July 01, 2022
The 2022 Fall Entrance Ceremony will be held in accordance with the following procedures.
Date and time
Thursday, 15th September, 2022 from 2.00 pm
Flatten Hall, Building R, Nanzan University
18 Yamazato-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya 466-8673 JAPAN
（It takes 8 minutes on foot from Exit 1, Yagoto Nisseki Station.）
*Since no parking space is available, please use public transportation.
*The ceremony will be live streamed on Zoom, so you will be able to watch from your home or other locations off-campus. Details will be provided in the admission documents.
People to whom this applies
Those entering graduate school in September
Those entering the Faculty of Policy Studies from the Fall Semester
Those entering the Center for Japanese Studies from the Fall Semester
This event will be held implementing measures designed to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
- Attendance at the ceremony is limited to new students, current students and parents or family members of students.
- People attending should wear masks inside the venue.
- Anyone who does not feel well should not attend the event. This includes people for whom the following applies:
- Those who have not been diagnosed by a doctor before the ceremony as having been infected with Covid-19 but have recovered.
- Those who feel unwell, presenting symptoms such as a fever or lethargy.
- Those who have been in close contact with people who have been diagnosed as having coronavirus.
- Those who have a cohabiting family member or close acquaintance who is thought to be infected with coronavirus.
- Please use the hand sanitizer found at the entrances to and exits from the venue.
- Inside the venue you will be guided to seats that have been arranged to maintain appropriate gaps between people. Please cooperate in maintaining social distancing from other people in attendance.
The situation regarding transmission of the virus within and beyond Aichi Prefecture is changing all the time. Depending upon developments from now, we may even be forced to cancel the event. Thank you very much for your ongoing understanding and cooperation.
General Affairs Office