2020 September Graduation Ceremony
July 7, 2020
The 2019 September Graduation Ceremony will be held in accordance with the following procedures.
Date and time
Friday, 11th September, 2020 from 11.00 am
Flatten Hall, Building R, Nanzan University
18 Yamazato-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya 466-8673 JAPAN
（It takes 8 minutes on foot from Exit 1, Yagoto Nisseki Station.）
*Since no parking space is available, please use public transportation.
This event will be held implementing measures designed to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
- People attending should wear masks inside the venue.
- Anyone who does not feel well should not attend the event. This includes people for whom the following applies:
- Those who have a fever of 37.5 degrees or above, who feel listless, or have a cough.
- Those who have been in close contact with people who have been diagnosed as having coronavirus.
- Those who have a cohabiting family member or close acquaintance who is thought to be infected with coronavirus.
- Please use the hand sanitizer found at the entrances to and exits from the venue.
- Inside the venue you will be guided to seats that have been arranged to maintain appropriate gaps between people. Please cooperate in maintaining social distancing from other people in attendance.
The situation regarding transmission of the virus within and beyond Aichi Prefecture is changing all the time. Depending upon developments from now, we may even be forced to cancel the event. Thank you very much for your ongoing understanding and cooperation.
General Affairs Office